The repo.magento.com repository is where Magento 2 and third-party Composer packages are stored and requires authentication. Use your Magento Marketplace account to generate a pair of 32-character authentication keys to access the repository.
Articles in this section
- Transferring Purchases to Different Accounts.
- Installing M2.X.X extensions
- Purchasing extensions for Magento Commerce Cloud (ECE)
- Access Keys
- Install using Composer
- Install extensions from the command line
- Marketplace order invoice
- Requesting a Refund from Marketplace purchase
- Magento Connect
- Checkout with PayPal on Magento Marketplace